Disclaimer:

If you are a family member or friend and you want to know me as you always have without knowing some of the "not so pretty" details then my advice is that this look back on my life is really not for you. I will be including things I have never said aloud.
Things I am not very proud of.
Things that may change how you feel about me.
If none of that matters to you....
Read on.

Captain PirateFace: Age Five

Captain PirateFace: Age Five

Captain PirateFace: Age Sixteen

Captain PirateFace: Age Sixteen

CaptainPirateFace: Age Eighteen

CaptainPirateFace: Age Eighteen

Thursday, December 2, 2010

If you enjoy what you read or didn't but are compelled to hear more please let me know! Or, follow this blog so's I can get a captive audience..


Love,
Captain PirateFace a. k.a Johnny

No comments: